Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yogeshwar PAdminYogeshwar P (Mobile Developer, gNewsReader) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ryanryan commented  · 

Hi,

I want say thank you! gNewsReader is the best app which I bought on my BlackBerry!
        Not one of the best!

There is only one feedback from me: that I need the article pre downloaded, then I can read the during on subway train.

Really appreciate if can provided.

Thanks

- Ryan

• Yogeshwar PAdminYogeshwar P (Mobile Developer, gNewsReader) commented  · 

The feature is still on the plan, but unfortunately not actively being worked on at the moment. I am still trying to get this working at least in beta stage before the end of the year

• TomTom commented  · 

Is this feature still in the works?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any update on the progress of this feature? It's been over 6 months since the last comment.

• Yogeshwar PAdminYogeshwar P (Mobile Developer, gNewsReader) commented  · 

I can understand your frustrations, I was about to get started on this when Google made the announcement. now more than 3 months have passed since then so timewise there has been plenty of time. But you will need to consider that I work on this application in my spare time so I have to pick and choose from features I need to implement. Now that backend issue has been sorted out this feature in now one of the highest priority feature (along with feed management) and rest assured that I will work on this before adding stuff like app cover etc.

• RIMperatorRIMperator commented  · 

Really don't understand why this hasn't been started yet. This is an essential feature to an app like this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base